25/01/2016

Heart Candies

Hi. I've found - i don't know? obsession? addiction? - interest in this small heart-shaped sugar candies. Well, they are cute and sugary. I'm not really into candies but sugar candies is an exception.
Plus this shape is cute. I was searching for phone wallpapers at Pinterest. Then, I came across candy hearts wallpaper and i'm practically drooling in my mind - not literally.



Photo Source : Google Image

Someone please tell me where i can find this keyboard! It's too adorable. I wonder whether it's edible haha.

1 comment:

  1. seems like you filled with joy.
    weh...literally, I do believed that u re literally drooling meh

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for reading my blog.
Feel free to give your opinions anytime.
Constructive comments and opinions are mostly welcome.
Have a nice day! ;)