07/01/2016

Food Allergies

Assalamualaikum. I had food allergies issues and still am.

I'm a student and I just finished my Diploma - waiting for degree application result. I've food allergies - seafood, food with a lot MSG, belacan, budu, tempoyak, durian, anchovies, mutton and etc. My allergies are getting worse. Just by eating anchovies, one of my eyes would become swollen, watery and itchy.

Until I was 18, my diet has been taken care of by my mom. When i entered university, how i'm gonna take care of my diet when I've to buy food from cafeteria and other sellers?

I once had a fever and slept for 16 hours (had to force myself to wake up to eat, bath and other things) just because my food (Nasi Goreng Cina) had been cooked with prawn. It didn't came to my mind that the cook would cook it with prawns because usually NGC were cooked with chicken. It's partly my fault because I didn't ask and I didn't tell them that I've allergies.

1. To Generous Cooks / Sellers
     Please make a system / environments where you asked customers every time you take their orders whether they have allergies / illness (hearts disease, diabetes, high blood pressure). This way you can earn your customers trusts. Both sides win. 1-1. Learn how to cook healthy and delicious food, you have nothing to lose, that way you can cook the meals for your family using things you have learned.

2. To Precious Customers with Allergies / Illness
     Kindly tell the cook / sellers that you've allergies or any illness with strict diet. You also can asked them what's the ingredients for your own / beloved precautions.

"Mencegah lebih baik daripada merawat"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for reading my blog.
Feel free to give your opinions anytime.
Constructive comments and opinions are mostly welcome.
Have a nice day! ;)