03/04/2016

Spitting in the Public

Assalamualaikum and hi! It's been months since my last update. I've been on job hunting because I've several months without nothing to do besides the usual houseworks. But, let's be honest, I'm just playing around and being lazy haha.

Now, the topic for this post is~~
"Spitting in the Public"



In the public,guys. P.U.B.L.I.C.

I once look outside from the car's window at the backseat while waiting for the greenlight, and I saw an elder whose car is besides our car. He just opened the door and spit outside.

And I was like "Malunya". It's kinda ironic when the perpetrator didn't feel ashamed of his action, while the others did.

If there were tourists from other countries back there that saw the whole incident, what would they think?

There is a solution. You can put a box of tissues in your car or a pack of tissues in your bags so that you can use it any time and any where. Tissues are very very very cheap. You can find them in almost any stores. Now, you shouldn't had any excuses to spit in the public. 

"Say NO to spitting in the public"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for reading my blog.
Feel free to give your opinions anytime.
Constructive comments and opinions are mostly welcome.
Have a nice day! ;)